WHAT TO EXPECT
Learn how to overcome your fears, build community, create a personal brand, become a life-long learner, develop grit, tap into internal motivation, define personal and professional goals, manage limited resources, and truly understand the problems you are solving for others.
- Attend a virtual weekly two-hour classroom session for ten weeks
- Complete one to two hours of online training per week
- Master the eight critical entrepreneurial mindset characteristics as outlined in the book "Who Owns the Ice House" by Clifton Taulbert
- Have access to close personal interaction with experienced entrepreneurs
- Meet one-on-one with facilitators to reach your full potential
- Create a vision statement to guide your entrepreneurial journey
- Learn to use the Opportunity Discovery Canvas to evaluate your business idea or find a new direction for your current business
- Interact and receive support from peers who are on a similar journey
- Develop or re-engage your entrepreneurial spirit
- Access to the Ice House alumni network
WHO SHOULD APPLY
- Business owners who feel stagnant or stuck with their strategies and would like to re-invigorate their creativity and motivation
- Aspiring business owners who may be fearful or unsure of how to launch a business
- Entrepreneurs who would like to refine their business idea with inexpensive yet creative market research
- Employees looking to create more value for themselves and increase motivation and self-confidence in the workplace
|Early Bird Deadline||TBD|
|Early Bird Tuition||$250|
*Application fee is non-refundable and applied toward tuition upon acceptance.
Refund policy: Once course materials are distributed, only 50% of tuition is refundable.