This webinar will give a general overview of the loan programs we offer so that you can leverage your new small business knowledge to help your clients succeed.
Topics that will be covered include financing under the SBA 504, SBA 7(a), Community Advantage and Colorado Main Street loan programs along with a discussion about our entrepreneur development program.
- What can be financed, eligibility, and interest rates
- The process of each program
- Success stories and 2016 impact
- How you can get involved
- SBA 504: Small Business Administration financing for commercial real estate and capital equipment loans up to $5.5 million
- SBA 7(a): Small Business Administration financing for general business purposes up to $5 million
- Community Advantage: Essentially a small SBA 7(a) loan with financing from $50,000 to $250,000
- Colorado Main Street: A character-based microloan with financing from $5,000 to $50,000
* Interest rates in this webinar are based on the time when it was recorded, and may not reflect current rates.