Ready to take a deep dive? Let us guide you through the intricacies of the Small Business Administration 504 loan program. During this webinar you will have the opportunity to ask questions and understand how this program can benefit your current or potential small business clients.
Presented by: Danielle Westblade
The Community Advantage loan program is a Small Business Administration 7(a) loan offered by a mission-based lender like us! Hear from the experts to understand more about this financing option for small businesses.
This Webinar will provide you with answers to all of your questions about the Small Business Administration's 504 loan program, including eligible uses, loan structure and all recent changes and updates to the program.
Feel stuck in your current business strategies? Ready to launch a business but not sure where to start? Don't let self-doubt and fear get you down. It's time to set aside the excuses and pursue your business dreams. Learn what it takes to be a successful entrepreneur.
Our entrepreneur development training offers...
- Narrated video lessons, companion text, student workbook and video case studies
- Discussion topics and in-class activities designed to encourage peer-to-peer interaction and analysis
- Presentations and guest lectures foster communication, collaboration, and networking skills
- Assignments enable participants to develop and apply new knowledge with real world entrepreneurial experiences
- Encourages participants to reflect on their experiences and how it can be applied to their goals
- Access to our alumni network and post-graduate educational opportunities