Join Senior Entrepreneurship Officer, Adam Melnick, for an interactive session that will take you through the eight steps associated with thinking entrepreneurially. During this condensed version of the Ice House Entrepreneur Development Program, you will get a taste for what the program offers and how it can benefit you both personally and professionally.
Feel stuck in your current business strategies? Ready to launch a business but not sure where to start? Don't let self-doubt and fear get you down. It's time to set aside the excuses and pursue your business dreams. Learn what it takes to be a successful entrepreneur.
Our entrepreneur development training offers...
- Narrated video lessons, companion text, student workbook and video case studies
- Discussion topics and in-class activities designed to encourage peer-to-peer interaction and analysis
- Presentations and guest lectures foster communication, collaboration, and networking skills
- Assignments enable participants to develop and apply new knowledge with real world entrepreneurial experiences
- Encourages participants to reflect on their experiences and how it can be applied to their goals
- Access to our alumni network and post-graduate educational opportunities
They say the webcam adds 10 pounds, but if you can’t meet us in person, meet us online for one of our webinars.
Developing an Entrepreneurial Mindset
Colorado Main Street Loan Program
What is character based lending and how are we implementing it? Learn about Colorado Lending Source's micro-loan program and how businesses can benefit from this financing option.
Community Advantage Loan Program
The Community Advantage loan program is a Small Business Administration 7(a) loan offered by a mission-based lender like us! Hear from the experts to understand more about this financing option for small businesses.
The SBA 7(a) Loan Program
This Webinar will offer information about financing options available to small businesses for general business purposes using the Small Business Administration 7(a) loan program.
The SBA 504 Loan Program
This Webinar will provide you with answers to all of your questions about the Small Business Administration's 504 loan program, including eligible uses, loan structure and all recent changes and updates to the program.
Essential Guide to Colorado Lending Source Programs
This webinar covers all the basics for all of our loan programs including our entrepreneur development program.
Join DSW on March 21st for drinks, ideas, community and - perhaps most important - our vision for...
If you're starting a business, will you have enough money to make it through the first year? Is...
The Trout Tank H20: Pitch Accelerator kicks off with Initial Pitches where participants present...