What is character based lending and how are we implementing it? Learn about Colorado Lending Source's micro-loan program and how businesses can benefit from this financing option.
Feel stuck in your current business strategies? Ready to launch a business but not sure where to start? Don't let self-doubt and fear get you down. It's time to set aside the excuses and pursue your business dreams. Learn what it takes to be a successful entrepreneur.
Our entrepreneur development training offers...
- Narrated video lessons, companion text, student workbook and video case studies
- Discussion topics and in-class activities designed to encourage peer-to-peer interaction and analysis
- Presentations and guest lectures foster communication, collaboration, and networking skills
- Assignments enable participants to develop and apply new knowledge with real world entrepreneurial experiences
- Encourages participants to reflect on their experiences and how it can be applied to their goals
- Access to our alumni network and post-graduate educational opportunities
They say the webcam adds 10 pounds, but if you can’t meet us in person, meet us online for one of our webinars.
Colorado Main Street Loan Program
Community Advantage Loan Program
The Community Advantage loan program is a Small Business Administration 7(a) loan offered by a mission-based lender like us! Hear from the experts to understand more about this financing option for small businesses.
The SBA 7(a) Loan Program
This Webinar will offer information about financing options available to small businesses for general business purposes using the Small Business Administration 7(a) loan program.
The SBA 504 Loan Program
This Webinar will provide you with answers to all of your questions about the Small Business Administration's 504 loan program, including eligible uses, loan structure and all recent changes and updates to the program.
Essential Guide to Colorado Lending Source Programs
This webinar covers all the basics for all of our loan programs including our entrepreneur development program.