We know the Small Business Administration loan programs can be overwhelming... so to help your lending team navigate the loan process, Colorado Lending Source is proud to offer bank trainings!
Bank trainings are a great opportunity for lenders who are looking to learn more about the SBA loan programs, get answers to technical questions, and find solutions to tricky lending situations.
We tailor our trainings to fit your bank’s needs and can cover a multitude of topics relating to small business lending, including:
- Overview, or deep dive, of SBA 504 and 7(a), Community Advantage, and Colorado Main Street loan programs
- Loan program variations (504 Refinance, 7(a) Express, 7(a) CAPLine, etc.)
- Loan eligibility requirements, fees, and interest rates
- The application process
- The closing process (interim loans, required documents, 327 changes)
- Recent SBA Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) changes
- Anything else you’d like to know more about!
Our trainings can be organized for small or large groups comprised of loan officers, loan assistants, back-office team members, and anyone in-between. The format can be a formal presentation or a casual discussion, and we are happy to come your office, or have you visit us in LoDo. Just let us know what works best for your bank!
In 2017 we trained over 170 individual lenders, and we are hoping to help even more lenders this year! To learn more about bank trainings contact Kate Truesdale (303-260-5111 or [email protected]).
Trainings give us a chance to get to know the bank and answer specific questions and hypothetical situations. I enjoy doing trainings because it is an effective way to learn about Colorado Lending Source's loan programs. Organizing trainings with Kate is both efficient and seamless!